you never know

m: 2:00 (commute, extension)
t: 0:45 (run)
w: 2:00 (commute, extension) included 1x1 cx bike at quarry ridge
r: 0
f: 0
s: 1:00 trail run (ice age trail)
n: 2:00 (40 mile road ride)
total: 7:45

solid week if not a little unorthodox. the m-w portion of the week rounded out a 7 day stretch that included 10 + hours of riding. between rain and fatigue i ended up needing two days off - more rain on staturday (and being a little short on time) saw me trail running - although there were other motivations; i'm contemplating a 16 km trail run/race this weekend and i wanted to see how my body would respond. closed out the week with a very hard ride yesterday - lots of power climbs and i tried to keep my tempo up throughout. my legs are telling me it was a good weekend of training!

no ride in today - i have a new employee starting and i need my car to take them to lunch. maybe a run tonight?

happy monday.

Comments

Popular Posts