the good times are killing me

man i am messed up. my whole left side feels like it is knotted up. the only good part is that as soon as i start riding a bike i feel better. on the ride in this morning my legs had some snap! the weather is looking great for the weekend. rain/snow and upper thirties. solid. i love racing at badger prairie. i am decent in the mud (and running is a  strength). the field is big and deep - especially saturday - here is to laying down the best ride i can and seeing where that gets me.

strategy wise i really need to stay with early moves better. i've been missing the selections and have found myself chasing the past two races. time to dig and go for it early because by not doing so i miss any opportunity of a high finish because the race is a minute or two ahead of me.

two races, a hike into the woods for a christmas tree and a cookie party tonight. going to be a tired day on monday!

happy friday.

Comments

Popular Posts