resting

i have to admit, not riding yesterday was enjoyable. i am far enough out from my next race that my planned couple days off are giving me zero guilt. i briefly contemplated heading to afterglow for a little more racing this weekend but the race is on saturday and on saturday i'm busy. robin and her sisters (is that a woody allen movie?) are have a cookie baking day so i will be spending the day with calvin. i'm excited to spend the day with my buddy!

i did make it to the car wash to get my bike sprayed down. the hose has finally frozen for the winter (i left it out because it is held together with duct tape due to several different breaches caused by mice). i also registered for nationals. prices go up today!

one more day off today and then back on the horse.

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts