a wreck

my calf didn't change much throughout the day - if anything, it got a little better. but my hip pain increased. it always amazes me how a slight injury/imbalance can affect other parts of you. after getting out of work a little later than normal and in light of my soreness, i decided to take my shorter return route home. well, some 16 year old didn't see a motorcyclist at the intersection of pioneer and mineral point and that intersection was closed. i must have just missed medfight but didn't miss the clean up. they weren't willing to let me through so i had to ride to timber lane (on mineral point) and then home in effect extending my ride. since i was already running late, i had to hammer it home so that i could get calvin from daycare before 6. yikes. anyway, i feel great riding so this thing will mostly just affect me on the run up/barriers.

i'm going to extend my ride home tonight, take tomorrow off and then do a little bit of riding friday. i'm contemplating taking a couple days off next week to recharge/heal before i make the big push to nationals. it will depend on the weather a little.

happy wednesday.


Comments

Popular Posts