convergence

we each had the same question for each other last night: 'what are you doing for a workout tonight?' we were both feeling like bagging it - but instead we opted for 45 minutes of yoga x and then ab ripper. zoiks! i forgot just how *good* those workouts feel. i will say, i felt stronger in my poses last night than i ever did last year when we were doing p90x so i guess that means i'm stronger (it has been months and months). ab ripper sucked but it is supposed to and again i surpassed my expectations. i'd like to incorporate this into our workout scheme at least once a week for the next few months. a little variety isn't a bad thing.

lost out on another auction last night for some bontrager x lite tubular wheels. oh well, i don't need them for a bit. if any of my readers come across a set of x lites from before 2008 for sale, please let me know (clinchers or tubulars - i ultimately want both for my cross bike).

i'm starting to get an itch to take a personal day. just a day to myself to do not much of anything. if there was better snow i'd consider taking friday but right now i'm not sure what i'd be able to do.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts