more of the same

got out for an hour and a half last night on the cross bike. tried to push at times and ride off road where i could. somehow, i didn't get rained on but did get wet riding on water logged roads. a good ride but my bike is in need of maintenance for sure (lots of creaking at the moment).

something i forgot about my run on monday night - i was running along the ice age trail and i saw a young lady plodding along ahead of me. i noticed right away that she had headphones in so i figured she wouldn't hear me when i called out my pass. i call three times including once as i was making the pass...she heard none of my calls but as i got even with her she saw me and started screaming like i was going to kill her. she was jumping up and down and screaming and i wouldn't be surprised if she peed a little. if you are that nervous than why run with headphones on a trail? just a little rhetorical question on a wednesday.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Josh B said…
Have you ever thought you are just that intimidating?

Popular Posts