trying

i'd like to get back into regular blogging. not so much for my readers if there still are any, but for me. a few words into the electronic ether that allow me to look back on what was happening. plus, it is the closest i ever come to a training log.

i was going to run last night but robin had to push her swim back a bit after cal's bedtime due to a masters class at the pool. by the time she had returned i was pretty cozy on the couch (plus it was 9:20 which is pushing my limits of exercise before bed). no worries, i've managed some sort of training 8 out of the past 9 days prior to that so a rest day wasn't a terrible idea anyway. i'm going to try and log some bike time tonight then some more running the rest of the week.

i'm contemplating running the rcu charity classic 10k a week from saturday. we are heading to eau claire because 1) my sister/brother in law are visiting from denmark and 2) one of my half sister's graduation party. might be a good time to squeeze in a little racing.

btw, robin is killing her tri training for her upcoming race. she is transforming before my eyes and is poised to have a very good first race. she is doing all this while still running the household so i am pretty much in awe of her. it is fun being her equipment manager so i hope she hires me on full time if she continues down this racing path!

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts