black clouds rolling up the valley

man this heat is something else. last night it didn't feel bad when i started my trail run but around 30 minutes in it hit me like a ton of bricks. managed 45 minutes on the iat/other trails. training the past 7 days has been hit and miss...well, mostly miss. calvin getting sick put a big wrench in my training...plus we had a busy weekend which saw me getting only a 10km run w/cal in the jogger at the arb loop. so much for bike training...hopefully tonight.

august is a tough month on me allergy wise. i'm medicated, and that helps with the symptoms but does nothing for the malaise i feel. i could sleep for 12 hours and still not feel rested. this is nothing new...i just need to push through. a cold front passing through wouldn't hurt either.

and with that i better get to it.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts