think about your feet

for fathers day, robin (with consultation from calvin) got me a 45 minute golf lesson at university ridge. i have been scratching my head all summer trying to figure out what part of my game needs help. now, let it be said that all portions of my game could use help but for some reason this year my short game has really struggled (greenside shots in and out of the sand). so, i worked on that with the head pro at the ridge. i was really happy with what i got. he taught me three really good set ups that, with practice, will get me more consistantly hitting sound shots. after the lesson, i practiced for an hour and by the end i was actually pretty happy with my progress. a lesson can make you better...who knew?

other than that, i got the lawn mowed and then it was dark. it is as if it is mid august or something...oh wait.

happy thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts