someone i used to know.

irrefutable. the progression of time that is, too busy becomes 2.5 years later if you let it. there are friends i haven't spoken to since our wedding, people that were in our wedding even. sometimes i wish i was more personable, in a small talk sort of way. i'm just not. i mean, my own dad doesn't really care to talk to me. nothing personal...he loves me, just doesn't really feel much desire to talk to me.

in my defense, i've left phone messages. birds of a feather.

had dinner with greg and sara last night. greg delivered my 12 pack of 22oz bottles of fat tire. that is definately what i'm talking about. dinner was great thanks to robin, and the dog was even pretty good.

although his new humping habit is a little embarassing. i guess i'll take humping over eating poop though.

waiting to hear back from ben's...i'm hoping he hooks me up solid so i can go over and pick up a bicycle on saturday. even if i do that, the bike won't make it's racing debut until wors #3 in wausau though...which means i really need to get robin's bike ready to rock this weekend. it will be a mudfest...hopefully i'm up to the task.

Comments

Popular Posts