air issues.

i rode robin's mtb last night to/at/from blackhawk. the headshok was low on air which made me ride tentatively. i really haven't ridden that bike much and was surprised at how nimble it felt in the single track. it definately rode better than the s-works had. the new schwalbe tires really hooked up well and the bike flew through the corners. a few psi here, a few screws turned there and i should be ready to race on sunday.

tomorrow i'm heading to ben's to pick up my new bike. 2004 specialized epic marathon. vince quoted me a great price on the 2006 and i was going to buy that one. then he called specialized and found out that there are no 2006 marathons left anywhere...sold out. weird. but it helps me with my decision...and now i may even be able to get that cross bike i've always wanted.

one more work day to go. i hope it moves fast...i'm really tired this morning.

Comments

Popular Posts