flat.

a sound i'm becoming familiar with is the sound of air escaping from my rear tire. this time it was my shiny new mtb...but it could have been much worse. i flatted after i nailed the curb going into my driveway. you know, i was activating my brain shock one more time at the end of the ride.

speaking of ride...the epic is sweet. as advertised in everyway, this thing has got to make me faster. i was a bit tentative at first but by my last lap at blackhawk i was blasting over everything. hell, i was taking the slow lines just to hit stuff with my new bike. i even laid it down on the first berm of the s-turn on the top section...you know, just to feel how the new bike crashes. the added weight only added speed to my decents...that and the full suspension. once i learn to ride this thing it could be lights out for some of my closest competitiors. that is assuming i keep the engine running hot...or hotter i hope.

puppy class last night...muffin the dope got picked on by every dog there. from airedale to golden doodle to pug to everything in between. that dog is destined for problems and i feel bad about it. so do the trainers, they spend a lot of time with the owners. problemo is, the owners don't have a solid grasp of the official language of dog class. btw, the second language of class is spanish becauase as we learned in anchorman, dogs do speak spanish even though i do not (doesn't help muffin any).

Comments

Popular Posts