one step forward, 1 back.

tried to change my rear flat on the mtb last night only to find that the only tube i currently own also had a hole in it...not defective, i've been carrying it around as a spare for the past year or so. my own fault.

put the aerobars on the road bike but didn't get my new brake pads on. it is frustrating how hard it is to find a little time to do the menial tasks with the puppy...you literally have to watch him at all times or *snap* he has a garden tool in his mouth (or my helmet, or a pedal, or...well you get the point). slowly but surely i'll have things dialed by saturday.

i contacted the race director for the time trial...turns out they are sending people out at 30 second intervals. so i'm in for sure...i think i can leave oliver for that length of time. he made it through the night so if i go light on the water sat morning, he should be ok for 5-ish hours.

sam is having a post tt party at his house...maybe my trusty side kick and i will have to make an appearance. say hello to my little friend.

here is a picture from alpine...




robin leaves tomorrow for san fran. lucky.

Comments

Popular Posts