fits and starts

i can't seem to find any momentum lately. work wise, i feel like i'm spinning my wheels a little. hurry up and wait isn't the space where i operate the best and that's where i've been for several months. on top of it, i'm becoming obsessed with the idea that it should be my time to move up the chain based on comparables... and that for sure is fruitless thought that i need to stop.

training wise, i'm pretty much in the same boat. february can't end soon enough. i'd prefer to be running right now but the ice and a little bout of peroneal tendinitis is conspiring against me. i really just want to be able to resume bike commuting - but that doesn't appear to be a possibility for at least another 2 weeks.

oh well, at least i have a trip to eau claire i don't want to do and a two week client visit spanning my birthday and my wife being gone (amongst other things) to look forward to. yikes, i need to turn this frown upside down!

happy friday.

Comments

Popular Posts