rejection letter

not many people here today - getting a start on the long weekend perhaps? i'm taking monday off - it will be my first use of pto this year (i took a day off a few weeks back but used my floating holiday). i've got more pto than i know what to do with so i'm probably, for the first time ever, going to sell some back. it's either that or lose it (even though i'm loathe to the idea).

robin and i both caught calvin's cold. the poor dude coughs a lot - and has had a coughing fit both of the last two nights. unfortunately for my bride, his coughing doesn't make me stir. sorry dear.

even though i was feeling the effects of the cold this morning i rode in. we'll see how the day goes to determine what i'm going to do on the ride home. i'm hoping to get a longish ride in tomorrow morning too.

i got my rejection letter from the fat tire festival yesterday. i'm a little bummed about it and my first instinct is to say f-it, i'll find something else to do that weekend. but, i love that race and so i'll probably 1) try to write my way in and if that doesn't work 2) find a different angle.

happy thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts