work to do before i play

admittedly, this weekend is mostly a play weekend for me. tomorrow i'm playing in a three man scramble at university ridge golf course. i haven't touched my clubs since the last week of august but that is ok - the weather is supposed to be perfect and i've got teammates i can rely on to pick me up. and regardless of how we play, golf at the ridge this time of the year is amazing.

sunday i'll be making my debut in the wca cyclocross series. at least for this first of the two camrock races, i'm going to give masters 35+ a shot. i'm nervous because i'm barely a cat 3 and will be racing cat 2's. but, racing with faster people should make me faster in the long run, right?

anyway, before i can start this fun weekend i have a ton of work to do...so i better get to it.

happy friday.

Comments

Popular Posts