losing weight

over the weekend, sam told me i looked thin. this has been a theme lately (the other day robin commented on the same thing saying my pants were looking big). i don't really spend much time worrying about weight - i figure if i'm training and racing enough then race weight will take care of itself. in my quest to figure out my digestive issues i have from time to time, i have tried to reduce my candy consumption and sweets in general and it seems to have helped. the by product of this may be that i'm down to 154 pounds - close to what i weighed my senior year of high school. since last november when we started p90x, i'm down close to 10 pounds. i guess watching what you eat and exercising often really does work (although 10 pounds in one year is probably beyond a typical person's attention span).

anyway, a much needed day off for me. my ride home last night was fun (the weather was great) but i could definitely feel i needed a day off. i like it when it is rainy on a planned day off - it doesn't usually work out that way.

and, today is our anniversary. robin and i have been married 8 years - i was thinking about this milestone on the way home last night. we've been through a lot over these years - moving cities/jobs, my grad school, calvin's medical issues, etc.) that could have challenged some relationships. i'm lucky that in each case it just made ours stronger. i sure do love that lady and would be lost without her!

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts