it's all happened here before.

easy 5 miles last night with some high knee, butt kick and bound drills. now that i'm on a 'program' i need to remind myself how important these recovery days are. for the past 6 months i've run harder than i probably should have, but it was mostly unstructured with the intent of getting back in running shape. now, i'm trying to optimize my capabilities which means good recovery is required.

work is changing a bit, and i'm going to be assuming a bit more of a management role. this means my 6:45 to 3:45 shedule may have to be adapted so i'm there during the 'crisis' hours. this is actually a good thing, because the furry alarm clock will continue to wake me up at 5:15-5:30. long story short is that i may be transitioning to morning workouts which is something i've wanted to do for a while now.

i'm glad it is friday.

so i finally ordered new shoes from holabird. another pair of the mizuno wave inspire 3's (i'm infatuated with these shoes). i opened the box and to my surprise (and delight) was a mizuno running t-shirt that i wasn't expecting. here's to simple pleasures.

Comments

Patrick said…
I love Holabird!

Popular Posts