breaking.

i rode the trainer again last night and i'm at my limit for indoor bike riding. while watching scrubs made the time go reasonably fast, it never feels like the physical gain matches the mental distress that a trainer provides. but i do think the sessions are slowly getting me healthy in the legs again. and my boredom inspired twist to the trainer adds to some upper body strength (weights while on the trainer). but i'm running tonight regardless of the temps.

it feels like my 50 mile week was so long ago. small steps towards regaining my running form i guess.

not much else going on. i got the invite to my sister's wedding, so it's official. that is exciting. i turn 30 in less than a month. that isn't as exciting.

the brewers signed billy hall for 4 years with a fifth year option. he is probably my favorite current brewer so i'm happy to hear this. feb 17 pitchers and catchers report...baseball is just a couple weeks away.


happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts