movies of my dreams.

last night's run was a bit of a struggle. i think the snow/ice is really challenging some of my stability muscles, and has rendered me more sore than normal. i hit my 8(ish) objective though, and if it doesn't kill me it'll make me stronger. we're supposedly getting a little snow, then a lot of rain, then some more snow starting this afternoon. great, nothing says shitty footing like rain with no place to go followed by 2-5 inches of snow on top.

i'm dreaming of a sunny, fifty degree day.

in other news, i'm still dealing with narcolepsy. after my run last night i thought i would teach my sleepy eyes a lesson and drink some diet coke in hopes of staying awake past 8:30. it didn't work but i think i know what the problem was this time...i was watching a documentary on milwaukee. i think i'm still dealing with influenza aftermath, and i am getting a little sick of it.

i turn 30 in less than a week. interesting.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts