i can be the you for you...

john coltrane has got me in a good mood this morning. actually, jazz has been the music of choice this week. you see, i need to have earphones in my ears most times of the day to mask the noises (eating, clearing throat, eating, clearing throat, talking alot, etc.) my coworkers make around me throughout the day. if not noices, it's constant chatter about nothing. more motivation to move up in the company and get an office...

but i digress. last night i headed to the orpheum to get tickets to the much anticipated jeff tweedy show (saturday). my favorite musician by far, but i've never seen him without the full compliment of wilco. should be a good one.

also, i'm focusing in on my 2006 season objectives. i will be racing the solo 12hr category at nine-mile. the idea here is that, well, i'm burnt on swimming. without swimming, i cannot do tris. but i still want to shoot for ironman in 2007. so, i'll keep running at a relatively low level and go long in the bike races. should be a suffer fest, and will surely keep me motivated through the winter. other than that and fat tire, i'll leave it open because, uhhhh, it's like a long way away or something.

this weekend is one more big race in the midwest. the classic that is 'the iceman cometh' in MI. good luck scott and lisa, tear it up one last time for the big ringers...

Comments

Popular Posts