worried.

i had to bag swimming this morning after 45 minutes. no pain, but a whole lot of stiffness in my shoulder (and a little hand numbness). it's hard for me to pull the plug early with any workout, but i don't want a repeat of how i felt this past friday.

i'm in a funk right now...if you can call it that. i really dread swimming, running i could take or leave and it seems to be stealing my legs of bike power, all i really want to do is ride my bike(s). maybe that's what i should do?? i've got a pretty challenging tri in around a month that i need to be ready for. but, maybe it's not the right time to sign up for ironman? i guess i have some time to think about it/reinvigorate my excitment for the 3 discipline training.

saturday i rode 115 km with tons of climbing. then later we hit the military ridge trail (i rode my single speed) for another 25 km. nice day of riding. i went to blackhawk yesterday with the single speed (to work some skills) but my chain tensioner de-tensioned and i was force to go back home and fix it. with my window of riding opportunity closing quickly, i rode on some road construction in the neighborhood and then called it a day. win some, lose some...

anyway, i hope my shoulder starts feeling better...

Comments

Popular Posts