.:. Crocodile Rock .:.

The turkeys have been coming by for 3 squares a day, and the runt can really eat. They are neat but I hope they don’t become a nuisance (or charge the house when the seed runs out). My dad stopped by last night to see the place. He joined us for dinner and it was a good visit. We didn’t have a whole lot to talk about, but that is how it always has sort of been.

You ever notice in Microsoft word that there is an icon telling you that you are actively typing? Thanks Microsoft, sometimes I can’t tell when I’m typing…

1.5hr run last night went well. I felt really good (I was worried because I hadn’t gone long for a few weeks). This morning, dick pulled me into another lane to teach me how to breast stroke and back stroke. Apparantly, I was flagrantly bad requiring a little tutor session. I’m an idiot but I’m starting to get it I think.

Time trials tonight and I’m excited to get on the MTB.

Today Lance rode the opening 5km neutralized portion in his normal jersey in honor of Dave Zabriskie who crashed out of the jersey yesterday. Then director Le Blanc stopped the race so Lance could pull on the yellow tunic before the racing began. Roadies are definitely interesting.…

Comments

Popular Posts