Toast and Jammy...

The swim Nazi was riding me hard this morning. I really don’t want to swim the butterfly. That stroke blows. Anyway, my shoulder is better but still a bit stiff so I pretty much told him to eat it (in a nice way). He is really taking the fun out of swimming for me.

My ride last night was fun. Did my Cross Plains loop via airport road. Some nice, sharp climbs (Cleveland hurts…it is/will be perfect for some power hill repeats). Then I did some garage cleaning and robin and I went out for barbeque. Mmmm…barbeque.

We have a carbon monoxide detector hard wired in our second level. Nice idea until it malfunctions. It was beeping intermittently (1 beep every 30sec) and was flashing the number 245. I disconnected it and the back said 4 beeps every 30 seconds was carbon monoxide, 1 beep every 30 seconds was device error. Great. It also said to read the owners manual (we don’t have that). So, my imagination kept me awake last night thinking we might die in our sleep from carbon monoxide poisoning even though the device said it was an error. Stupid imagination. My solution is to have 2 CO detectors so that we can verify a positive alarm.

I'm a great big dork.

Comments

Popular Posts