bag it.

yesterday was one of those days. after the day i had on wednesday, i was feeling like the bottom of pig farmer's shoe all day. literally falling asleep at my desk, yawning towards a bout of lock jaw. tired is one thing, precipice towards illness is another. robin was home sick as well so i opted out of yesterdays workout. my brain was telling me to go, but my body was sending me warning shots and i listened. this winter has been a big step forward for me in that regards...in the past i'd always do that one workout that pushed me into a 4 day illness. maybe i'm getting smarter? debatable.

anyway, with the impending doom that is team training camp this weekend (with a potential for 10+ hours of riding in 3 days), it was best to enter it with my health intact. i'll probably hit the run tonight and then sleep in tomorrow.

we've been slightly lower in terms of yardage this week in the pool. long sets though, and i'm still getting faster (although the slope of my development is leveling off considerably).

anyway, i have a bracket that i filled out yesterday that i will try to post today. that way, you readers can chart my rate of failure (all 3? of you).

Comments

Popular Posts