go-go-going

Last week we rented a cabin at Heartwood Resort and vacationed. It had been awhile since I've been off of work 10 straight days - much needed but admittedly tough getting locked back in. School starting (with all the additional logistics that go with it) isn't helping. So updating the blog seems like the right answer!

During the week away, I managed a block of training of ~ 1 hour per day all on the grounds of the resorts. They have a nice network of trails and the body really responded well to the mostly soft surfaces. I definitely needed a break after 6 days but was able to ease back into a more conventional (for me) routine since.

We are away again this weekend but I'm hopeful I can get a decent long run in. Fat Tire is next Saturday but I'm hoping for a big long run the Weekend after. I'm not feeling as confident this time around, but my paces on runs is ok. Just don't know if I've done enough to match last year's time.

Happy Thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts