semi-normalcy

i think it is a good thing that (at least relative to my personal life), my normal routine feels a bit abnormal. got a nice ride on the 1x1 last night via the military ridge trail. my legs missed turning the single speed and told me so this morning while going down the stairs. last night i put my new schwalbe tubulars on my ea70x wheels to stretch. i have zero experience with tubbies but these seem really nice, really well made. i suppose i should get some glue soon and glue them up...

i could not get out of the house this morning. make a lunch, take the dog out, garbage/recycling to the street, dishwasher started - nothing that difficult but it all took me a long time today. the ride in was nice - sunny and mild. not going to be the case beginning tomorrow. time trials are going to be interesting in the heat. and i'm already thinking i will opt out of my ride to work on thursday (mid to upper 90's)!! i can't ride too many days in a row...

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts