great day

got some time to myself today and i spent it building my new bike, cross country skiing and of course laying ill. not bad at all and much needed. i've always valued alone time but just don't get much of it anymore. most of the time that is fine but sometimes i get stir crazy...you know, i need to get me some me.

i was a little down after my allergy appointment yesterday. turns out, my asthma isn't just exercise induced. the doc wasn't especially happy with my lung function even after 4 puffs of a fast acting inhaler so he instructed me to start a daily regime of flovent. i was down because i don't like the idea of needing medicine to be normal. but, now i'm thinking that it is for the best. if i can start feeling better every day then that is for the best. and, increasing my lung capacity isn't too bad of the thing as it relates to athletics.

the new bike is looking pretty hot. i just need to check all the bolts and run the cables and it will be ready for its maiden voyage.

happy saturday.

Comments

Popular Posts