out of (wiggity wiggity) whack

the effects of sunday's run were felt increasingly throughout the day yesterday. i guess doubling your daily mileage on a slick track will do that. i spent around 80 minutes doing yoga x last night and that really helped loosen my hips and hamstrings up. but, it also made me sore in different ways this morning. that and i think i've got a low grade cold. i'm writing all of this mostly to rationalize not getting in my lunch run today and opting just for 1 workout today. my brain says that i'm on a roll and i should keep going...but my body is telling me to take a deep breath and go a little easy. since it is only december, i'm going with my brain on this one!

i have quarantined a bunch of bike bits that i hope to sell at the bike swap. i'm trying to get them cleaned up (presentable) so they have a better chance of selling. january 9th will be here in no time at all. i've got a 26" wheelset, an old 26er manitou fork, xtr v brakes/levers, thomson and bontrager seat posts, assorted handlebars, an old frame, and my epic marathon full bike. i'd really like to move the bike so i can get the remaining items on my list for theKing project (is that an ok name?). i still need a wheelset, a crankset, a headset and a few other bits and pieces that i can't procure until i raise the appropriate funds. if you need anything let me know!

alright, i better get to work.

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts