funny.

i was going to post about how i logged on hour on the trainer whilst reading journal articles about bioprospecting and new strategies for antibiotic treatments. then i noticed the comment from my last post.

it is weird to me how some people think other peoples' blogs (which are inherently narcissistic (to quote my friend pat) and by definition a personal forum for opinion) are also their own forums for opinion. and, i'm not against that...i've been known to post my unsolicited opinion with my identity in tow. but please post with an identity. i really don't care what your opinion is and everyone has the right to voice it...but stand by it or shut the hell up (at least on my blog).

happy fucking friday.

Comments

Big Steve said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Steve said…
Differences of opinion can lead to stimulating discussion. I've been lead to different points of view thanks to my friends as well as people I don't even know and I am thankful that they are able to freely discuss and/or offer their opinions to me. You, Andy, are included in that group. You make me think about things. I like that. And, more importantly, you don't hide. I respect that. It's because of people like you that I can further learn about topics and give credit where it is due. I agree, if you're going to post, sign. Have the intestinal fortitude to back up your opinions with your name. Right, wrong, agree, disagree. Without it, this would be an awfully mundane place. Well, now that I've given an unsolicited and more than likely meaningless ramble, happy Friday. Have a great weekend.
andyH. said…
yea, i know i'm operating in the public domain. and i know i've adjusted setting so that you don't need an identity to post to my blog. but if you have an opinion that you think worthy of posting , then it should also be worthy of your name to back it.

thanks for the comments, have a great weekend steve!

Popular Posts