it's time.

with all the travel the past 5 days, i have been unable to exercise (with the exception of some much needed tennis with my lovely wife on friday). compounding that is my diet lately...which has been crappy at best.

i'm really looking forward to getting back on the horse this afternoon.

and while i'm keeping it low key, my plan is to participate in the 2009 madison marathon. with my current class load and work load...just finishing will give me some satisfaction. finishing feeling healthy would be a bonus. and, a sub 3:10 would be icing on the cake. i need some sort of a goal to get me through the winter, and that race fits the bill.

i'm also going to try to sell my specialized epic marathon. it's more bike than i need and i'd like to go back to hardtail riding. i'm contemplating switching to single speed, mostly because it seems like the best cross training for running. plus, it's cheaper. we'll see about that i guess...i'm not sure what i'll be able to get for the epic.

and with that...i better get to work.

happy monday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think you should leave gears, suspensions, and 26 inch wheels for totally rigid ss29ers, and then watch as your legs and lungs get bigger!

Popular Posts