the itch.

wow, good weekend. first off, it was great to see my sister and morten. the 4th of july was a fun day, starting with golf and ending at jim's with swimming, jet skiing, boating, fireworks, family and sun. it was a great day.

saturday, robin and i pre-rode with ron and then the family and i headed to the hills along the mighty mississippi. it was another good day hanging out and eating wood fire pizza.

sunday...race day. it was hot and the course was fast. i gave it my all but for some reason still haven't found my speed. it was fun so i tried not to be too frustrated. then we ate pizza at sammy's which dissolved any residual frustration.

during the race. it was hot and i was in eau claire so i thought, why not wear a lighter colored jersey and represent my alma matter.



post race.


with my parents.


my desire to train hard has returned. i'm sick of riding mid pack in a comp class i used to nearly win. it's time to turn this thing around. and maybe...just maybe...i'll be able to leverage that fitness/speed into a cyclocross race season.

happy tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts