formality

well, last nights short track did nothing for my confidence. i got out to an ok start, sammy took a few chances early and got in front of me and a chainsmoker mark. i'm usually pretty even with mark, so i decided to sit on his wheel and wait for the first 20 minutes of the 30 minute race. well, i forgot to consider the sam factor. he bobbled on uphill section on the first lap and i was forced off the bike while mark just dabbed through. lights out. with my race this weekend, i decided that trying to bridge was not in my best interest so i rode in no man's land for the remaining 25 minutes of racing. mark gained no more ground on me then he had in the incident. i caught nobody but nobody caught me. rode there and back which left my legs feeling tired but not exhausted. off tonight, preride on friday and then it's game on. yikes.

happy thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts