the dj was asleep.

ok, so this winter has finally got me. i'm sick of it. every snowstorm gets a little worse, and this one was no exception. the .3" of ice has proven to be insurmountable in terms of snow removal. clearing the end of the driveway would have been a lot easier had i used a pick axe. the good thing is that the ice boulders rendered snowblowers useless (that didn't stop our neighbor across the street from trying).

anyway.

i had all day to get some work done yesterday and i completely blew it. i don't know what my problem is, but motivation is really becoming a problem for me. now i'll have to scramble all week to get my work submitted on time (saturday afternoon again).

i did get on the trainer yesterday for an hour, and while i was doing that i was also the most productive in terms of school work. i read about the biochemitry of monoclonal antibodies while holding my base heartrate. maybe i should do all of my school work on the bike?

this post sucks.

happy monday.

Comments

Popular Posts