race specific training....

i've been a junk mile junky since i started this bike thing. very non-focused approach to racing. training long slow and then expecting my legs to be speedy come sundays. i hope to break out of that this year, and that started last night with my first day of my first week of my first build phase. i'm following my own hybrid plan adapted from several others...maybe it will work, maybe not. but at least i'm trying to get faster...

robin painted the walls orange again while i touched up some other spots on the ceiling and on some of the tan walls. it looks really good and i'm happy with how it is turning out. then i went out and fertilized at late dusk. not exactly what i think of when i hear the song 'gardening at night' but it needed to be done. hopefully it rains tonight. crabgrass be damned!

Comments

Popular Posts