bam.

yesterday tired me out. since the pup has joined on, i've had little to no time to chill. you know, suck it a little. oh well.

did some riding last night and somehow managed to get right in the middle of a bombay bicycle club group ride. picture what seemed like a 1000 older cyclists spread for as far as the eye can see. get out of my way. but it is cool that so many people bike around here...

riding with ron tonight. it's supposed to be calm and 68 for a day time high...perfect for some trail thrashing at blackhawk. just over a week until race #1.

i was looking at the gunnar site and their color of the month is sweet. hmmmmm...maybe i should think about using my ben's deal on one of these?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Andy,
It's fun to read about your Oliver adventures, it sounds like you guys are enjoying him. His pictures are so cute!
Just wanted to say my Dad has been involved in the Bombay Bike Club forever. He built his own touring bike at one point (I think a Gitane?) but just recently bought a new one from Cronometro. He's the Treasurer for Bombay now I believe...it's a fun group. I love how many bikers are in Madison too.
Hello to Robyn, have a great weekend!

Popular Posts