black thunder.

yesterday we had an employee appreciation thing at work for our successful Q3. they brought in really fatty cakes (exactly the last thing 90% of this place needs) and coffee from anchora. the coffee that caught my attention was the one labelled: black thunder. i had 4 sips and that was it for me. i was wired all night (sorry robin). beware of the black thunder.

i did some more drills on the bike last night, this time focusing on cadence. i set up a mirror to watch my pedal stroke and i've really formed some bad habits over the past 12 months. i'm really going to focus on improving my efficiency/stroke over the winter months, i think that will make me faster. i did my core strenght circuit as well, and my body is sore! sore is good though, because i will heal stronger.

i think i'm going to head over to the beechwood race this weekend. maybe i'll even bring my bike and do a few laps after all the racing is done. it looks like it will be chilly and wet, but what would you expect at the end of october?

we didn't win the lottery last night (imagine that?). it's a moronic play on my part, i can't win in drawings that have 12 prizes for 15 people much less 1 in 150 million. it's amazing the popularity of the lotto worldwide...i guess everyone has a bit of a millionaire fantasy. i'd buy a hummer and drive it off a cliff. fuh2/3!

i hope everyone has a great thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts