Week 6 of 9

M - 4 miles, easy labor day running
T - 9 miles, pushed the pace and ended up averaging sub-7's
W - 0, rest day
R - 7 miles moderate in the a.m
F - 0, first workout scratch since week 1. i got up, got dressed, and just plain didn't feel right (very tired and a dull ache in my left foot). bagged it to fight another day.
S - 14 miles long run. Ran in Gresham (our stop over point to a family reunion in Sheboygan). Felt OK, considering only ok, no food or coffee - happy with the pace I hit.
N - 0 miles running. 5 hours of driving.

34.5 mile total for the week. Unplanned cut back as I missed the scheduled 8 miles on Friday. This week I'm going to to try and get 2 ~ 10 milers in the morning on Tuesday/Thursday. Then Fat Tire on Saturday - for which I'm ill prepared. It'll be a fast tour of one of my favorite places. With less than 3 weeks to TCM, I'm starting to feel a little pressure! Happy Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts