Week 4 of 9

Week in review:

M - 4 miles easy in the a.m.
T - 11 miles on a mix of pavement and trails. Intended to run 9, but felt good so extended. One of my better runs so far this cycle.
W - Off (scheduled)
T - 7 miles in the a.m. Ran with Pat - had to stop towards the end for a bit due to GI discomfort.
F - Off (scheduled). Still not feeling the best GI wise
S - 5.5 miles. Intended to do a long run, but still didn't feel the best and when I woke up at 6am it was pouring. The high point was the last 1.5 miles was run with Calvin.
N - 18 miles. Managed to average 7:26 though I still didn't feel great. This was a win in terms of pace and ability to push in the middle of the run. Later in the day, R and I went for a nice ~25 mile ride exploring some of the Minneapolis sites (the falls, some of the lakes).

All in all, a solid 45.5 mpw. So far the weekly high for this cycle, and a match for my highest long run. Because of the delay in my long run, I will need to do some rearranging in the week ahead. But flexibility is the only way to achieve the objective at this stage in life! Happy Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts