my night to party

and by party i mean get out and do something. i could do time trials at blackhawk but i have a feeling it is going to be wet in spots and that doesn't sound like fun to this cat. plus, those time trials involve more sitting around than riding. i think i'm going to do a nice long run somewhere...just need to come up with a route. i'm almost over my soreness so it is time to give myself another kick in the junk.

we're heading up to eau claire this weekend. if i was super motivated, i'd bring my bike and try to hit the trails at lowes creek. but i'm not...so maybe i'll just bring my trail running shoes and go that route.

wouldn't it be cool if the brewers had stephen strasburg? well, at least until his first tommy john surgery that is.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts