i wouldn't be afraid to show my feminine side (if i had one)

my prep for this weekend's race has gone a little something like this:

s: 90 minutes off road
n: 0
m: 0
t: 80 minutes off road
w: 0

yikes. i guess as long as i go in with the expectation of it being a really hard long ride i will be ok. my training has been so sporadic lately. partly due to a busy schedule. partly due to motivation (i could have ridden last night but really wasn't feeling the 40mph gusts after the night before so i opted out and mowed the lawn). oh well i guess...i'm the only one that will pay for it i guess.

when i think about it though, my weekly volumes haven't been bad (relative to my historical training this time of year)...it is just that i am packing more volume into less rides (120 miles anyone?). overdistance followed by over-recovery.

happy thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts