are the roads you travel rough?

did some riding at badger prairie park last night. met this guy and he showed me where the barriers are kept so now i can practice with real barriers and everything. actually, as he was coming to introduce himself i took a dirt nap while running over invisible barriers. boy did i feel like a tool. oh well.

2 things that have been annoying me lately:
1) roller skiers. it's like in-line skaters but worse because most of those people have no body control to speak of. they jam up the road in badger prairie and give me dirty looks when i pass them.

2) 140.6 stickers on cars. i get it, you did an ironman. so happy for you. the only thing worse are the 13.1 stickers i've been seeing lately.

i know, i shouldn't care...but sometimes i cannot stop myself.

happy tuesday.

Comments

Chuckles said…
Things that annoy me-Vikings fans.
lisa said…
Things that annoy me, Vikings *and* Twins fans. Oy, what a week.

Popular Posts