dreams

last night i dreamt of running a sub 16 minute 5km. while i'm not sure why this is, i wonder if it is even possible. my best time ever at the distance is in the 16:20s during high school cross country...so maybe. a couple years ago i ran in the mid 17's on a march morning with no speed work and hardly any base for that matter...so sub 17 certainly seems reasonable. hmmm...maybe i've found a new athletic goal? if i focused on running for the 6 months following cyclocross i would be literally chasing my dreams i guess...

now that my internship is done, i've had time for training and my legs hurt. training is hard! between saturday's race, sunday's hard ride, monday's moderate ride, and last night's 6 mile run...my legs are toast. i'm cross training tonight (golf) so that should help.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts