wow

yesterday, my group at worked called a meeting to present me with a cake for graduating. cool, except i had a group ride planned for a couple hours later. well, the cake had it's way with my gut and i was the slow guy on the ride. i had to cut some of the hills out but still managed just under 40 miles for the day.

actually, the ride was eye opening. i'm in really bad shape (for me) and i need to figure out how to get out of it. first, i'm scratching this weekends race. for the way i'm riding, it would just be a waste of 30 bucks at this point. second, i may jump in the sport race at wausau. there is no way i can ride with the comp guys right now over the longer distance that is wausau.

we'll see. right now i'm pretty depressed about my fitness. i knew it was bad but maybe not this bad.

happy wednesday.

Comments

Popular Posts