eclipse

so, a few years back i earned points through racing to upgrade the stereo in our civic. this is now my car. anyway, when the power was recently cut from said stereo, the main security feature kicked in. eclipse was clever and had owners designate a 'security cd' that was required to make it work the first time after power had been lost to the deck. well, we don't remember our security cd.

damn it! so, anyone have any strategies to circumvent this (short of trying each of our hundreds of cds)? maybe i'll be driving in silence for the next 5-8 years.

nice.

Comments

ScootsOnMoots said…
race for points again and do another upgrade?
Josh B said…
I am sorry but that is kind of funny in a "I am glad that not me" sort of way.
Big Steve said…
Call Hilbert, he can get in touch with eclipse and walk you through it. Something similar happened to me when my former mechanic was trying to do a favor and get my stereo working in the G Cherokee after he fixed it... blew out the allowed number of attempts. A quick call, some proper number sequences and all was well.

Popular Posts