1 down and 3.6 tomorrow and i'm out of here

golf last night was ok. normally, i wouldn't be super excited about a 50 but it is only my second round of the year and i was establishing my handicap. i'd like to be able to say i was trying to golf like junk but it just happened that way. my putting is improving, i just had some trouble off the tee on a few holes and ended up hanging a snowman and a 7 on 2 of the par 4s. it'll get better...especially with some game improvment irons for graduation.

speaking of school, it's time to close the deal. i woke up feeling more motivated than i have in a while. after saturday and sunday i should be where i need to be to wrap it all up...hopefully. this last month of school has reminded me of the ben fold's lyric:

People tell me; 'Ben just make up junk and turn it in.'
But I never was alright with turning in a bunch of shit.
I don't like wasting time on music that won't make me proud.
But now I've found a reason to sit right down and shit some out.


and i'm out of here.

happy thursday.

Comments

Popular Posts