the graduate.

oliver has passed his first intermediate dog training class. i say his first because, after taking the next session of classes off, he will be taking it again. not because he is a failure (on the contrary, he was the best dog in class) but because he is young and very excitable and needs more practice.

i did a nice 6 miler in the mist last night. my knee is sore from the weekend race and hours in the car. i had robin examine my knee and she said that i don't have meniscus problems (which is what i decided it might be) but that there is something going on with my knee cap. sounds good to me.

work was a wash for me yesterday, i was so tired from the weekend i could hardly concentrate. fortunately, there wasn't much going on so it didn't really matter.

Comments

Popular Posts