base.

in 1994, i bought my steel frame diamond back response elite. if you would have told me then that i would be having more fun on it in 2006 than i did in 1994, i would not have believed you. but here i am, riding 1.5 hrs/day in january on it having a blast. maybe it's the fact that i'm riding outside in january? maybe it's the 'what's old is new again' factor? maybe it's just my cycling pilot light is buring a little brighter? all of the above probably.

i'm really focused on having fun this year. not using my place as a metric for success, but rather if i gave it all i had on that particular race day. unquantifiable measures is not what i'm wired to process, but i'm going to try really hard.

i had some really weird dreams last night. they have to be weird for me to remember them...

Comments

Popular Posts