tired and sore (still)

well, the title of this one says it all. one more day off should do the trick...

last night i hit the links with greg. the first couple of holes were rough (especially the triple bogey par three) but i finished par-par-bogey-par-double bogey which is pretty good considering i haven't played since our wedding day. i wish i could play more but i'd definately rather ride my bike (most of the time).

work has been crazy. my current project is keeping me very busy and well, frustrated. the compound, the method, the client...all aspects of my frustration. i better get used to it because there is a year long study starting in 2 wks that i will be heading. that reminds me, this past friday i was promoted. good news. the way it works around here is that you do the work of the next level and then you get promoted. so my work won't really change, but the pay increase is nice!

thanks for reading.

Comments

ScootsOnMoots said…
some extra bling bling is always good.

Popular Posts