snow day

man, nothing like a blizzard to jump start one's winter sports. woke up at six and called my work line...closed! back to sleep until 8, called robin's work line....closed!! operation snow day was in full effect. hang out, eat a great breakfast, drink coffee and finally wander out to shovel at 10. neighbor helped with his snow blower will i chopped up snow/cleared sidewalks and we were done in 2 hours. then, of all things, we went to the mall. i hate the mall but it actually was fun because nobody was there. i even found jeans that fit me (around my huge legs...wink, wink to those who get that one). after that, i dusted off the snowshoes and went out for a bit on the ice age trail and uridge golf course. at one point i sunk in a drift up to my chest...let me tell you, snowshoes don't help much under that scenario. wrapped up the day with some p90x (2 workouts to go!).

happy thursday.

Comments

benbarts said…
I don't get it....Comp leader coming through!

Popular Posts